In a first collaboration of its kind between a museum and football club, William Morris Gallery and Walthamstow FC have teamed up to launch a limited selection of sportswear, produced by British sports manufacturer Admiral, to support the club’s journey as it climbs the football pyramid and establishes a new women’s team in the area.
The pattern chosen from the museum’s archives, ‘Yare’ was designed by John Henry Dearle around 1892.
- Away Shirt
- 100% Polyester
- Sublimated all over design
- Crew neck with contrast rib
- William Morris Gallery logo on the front and on the lower left
- No Space for Hate logo on the left shoulder
- Admiral logo to left breast
- Walthamstow logo to right breast
- Regular fit
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.